I was able to try yet another pancake recipe. Once you try one, you’ll want to try them all, trust me! They’re so great for you because they contain a good amount of protein and other healthy ingredients (which makes it perfect for an after workout meal), and taste even better than you’d imagine. If you don’t have Perfect Fit Protein, I’m sure you can use a different protein of your liking, however, I’ve only tried these recipes with Perfect Fit.
Blueberry Bliss Protein Pancakes
1/4 cup egg whites
1 Packet Perfect Fit Protein
3 Tbs plain greek yogurt
1 Tbs vanilla almond milk
1 Tbs ground flaxseed
1 Tsp powdered stevia
1 Tsp cinnamon
Handful of fresh blueberries
1. Spray your skillet or griddle with fat-free cooking spray, turn on medium-low heat.
2. Mix egg whites, Perfect Fit Protein, plain greek yogurt, vanilla almond milk, ground flaxseed, stevia, cinnamon and fresh blueberries.
3. Pour batter on to griddle or skillet, and cook one side for a couple of minutes, or until it starts bubbling.
4. Flip and cook fully on other side. Remove from griddle/skillet.
5. Top with plain greek yogurt, blueberries, and cinnamon.
Source: Perfect Fit