Yes, it’s true – I’ve been eating a lot of pancakes lately – but thankfully, for me, they’re all healthy! I’ve been using Perfect Fit Protein a lot, especially because I just got my order in the mail! It’s perfect, not only because it tastes like vanilla, but also because it’s great for you – making your breakfast healthier and more enjoyable.
Strawberry Shortcake Protein Pancakes
1/4 cup egg whites
1 packet Perfect Fit Protein
3 Tbs cottage cheese
1 Tbs vanilla almond milk
1 Tsp powdered stevia
1 Tbs slivered almonds
1 Tbs all natural strawberry jam or a handful of fresh, cut strawberries (which is what I used)
1. Spray your skillet or griddle with fat-free cooking spray, turn on medium-low heat.
2. Mix egg whites, cottage cheese, Perfect Fit Protein, vanilla almond milk, stevia, and fresh strawberries.
3. Pour batter on to griddle or skillet, and cook one side for a couple of minutes, or until it starts bubbling.
4. Flip and cook fully on other side. Remove from griddle/skillet.
5. Top with vanilla greek yogurt, fresh, cut strawberries, and slivered almonds.
Source: Perfect Fit Protein