After my boyfriend and I went apple picking, I wanted to make everything apple! However, I started looking for healthier recipes, and found this amazing recipe for an apple pie pancake – filled with protein! I’m in love with Perfect Fit Protein, and have been able to try a ton of their recipes and soon I’ll be making healthy protein donuts, yes there is such a thing – so be on the look out!
Apple Pie Pancake
1/4 cup egg whites
3 tbs. cottage cheese
1 packet Perfect Fit Protein
1 tbs. all natural apple juice
1 tsp. powdered stevia
1/2 apple sliced into small pieces
1. Mix egg whites, cottage cheese, Perfect Fit Protein, apple juice, and stevia.
2. Add in apple pieces and stir.
3. Spray your skillet or griddle with fat-free cooking spray, turn on medium-low heat, and pour batter into the skillet.
4. Cook for a couple of minutes, until you see bubbles rising, and flip. Be careful while flipping because this pancake will be rather dense.
5. Cook it all the way through and remove from griddle/skillet. Top with cinnamon whipped cream (3 tbs. whipped greek yogurt, with a pinch of stevia and cinnamon)!
Source: Perfect Fit Protein