I bought Perfect Fit Protein a few weeks ago, and although I was mainly using it for Protein shakes, I found new recipes on their website and decided to explore what else I could make with it! I found a pancake recipe, and I knew it’d be perfect (get it?) right after a workout in the morning! I absolutely love this protein, and if you’re looking for protein I’d recommend this one – it’s Organic, Gluten-Free, Raw, Vegan, Non-GMO, Kosher, Non-Fat, Sugar-Free, Allergen-Free and Free of Dairy, Lactose, Soy, Corn and Wheat. The website says, “Additionally, Perfect Fit Protein is high in antioxidants, helps naturally curb appetite and has high bioavailability – ensuring efficient absorption and utilization. Perfect Fit boasts a complete and balanced amino acid profile, making it a complete protein. Perfect Fit Protein includes 5 all natural ingredients that deliciously blend into a smooth, single serving protein boost.”
Perfect Fit Pancake
3 egg whites
1 Packet of Perfect Fit Protein
1/2 banana [mashed]
1 tsp. cinnamon
1/2 Tbs. Almond Milk
1. Completely mash banana with almond milk, then stir in the remaining ingredients. [You can add a handful of blueberries to the batter before cooking]
2. Spray your skillet with fat-free cooking spray, turn on medium-low heat, and pour batter into the skillet.
3. Cook for a couple of minutes until you see bubbles rising.
4. Carefully flip your pancake and cook it all the way through.
5. Serve with sliced strawberries, powdered stevia, and a drizzle of agave or pure maple syrup. [For mine, I added strawberries and bananas, and some strawberry banana Greek Yogurt!]
Source: Perfect Fit Protein