For Easter, I decided to make dinner rolls to go along with the great dinner that my family had planned. I had all of the ingredients on hand, and therefore, didn’t have to go to the store to buy anything extra – something I had hoped since I searched for a recipe. I ended up finding the recipe on Pinterest, specifically found on Joyful Homemaking. What was awesome about this recipe is that it could be made in a blender. No joke.
Quick Dinner Rolls
yield: 12 rolls
1 cup warm milk (not too hot or it will ruin your yeast)
1 pkg. yeast or 1 Tablespoon
1/4 cup sugar
1/4 cup oil
3 1/4 cup flour
1 tsp. salt
1. Put milk, yeast, sugar, eggs, and oil into a blender for 30 seconds, on low.
2. In a bowl combine the flour and salt.
3. Then pour the ingredients from the blender into the flour mixture and stir till everything is combined.
4. Cover it with a towel, put it in a warm, non drafty spot and let raise for 30 minutes.
5. Divide dough among 12 greased muffin cups, just dropping it in with a spoon.
6. Cover again with a towel and let raise for another 30 minutes.
7. Bake in a preheated 350 degree oven for 20 minutes or until golden. Take them out of the pan to cool on a wire rack and ENJOY!
Source: Joyful Homemaking